At the Centre of the Stage
Welcoming clients and their guests back at the Centre safely, requires adjustments and creativity. In response to safety and physical distancing requirements, we have developed new and innovative plans to continue our mission of bringing people together virtually.
In partnership with Encore (formerly FMAV), we have created a cutting-edge virtual studio. The modern broadcast studio offers a complete technical set-up to help our clients connect with employees and customers in Canada and around the world, in a safe and effective manner.
A team of virtual event producers and event managers will be with you from planning to execution, guiding you through the process of transforming your event into a successful virtual experience.
We look forward to meeting with you soon!
Introducing the Virtual Studio at the Centre
Our in-house Virtual Studio, powered by Encore, will help you deliver professional and custom event experiences in a safe environment, while connecting live and virtual audiences in real time.
Some of the key features include:
- Meet Safely: CTCC and Encore's commitment to safety ensures the highest standard of safety protocols, including physical distancing, directional signage, sanitation and screening stations throughout our Centre. Learn more here: CTCC's Safety Protocols / MeetSAFE from Encore.
- Turnkey modern technology: The studio is ready to be used, and equipped with the latest technology, stage and furnishing, studio cameras, Internet connectivity, microphones, screens and more.
- Attendee engagement solutions: Choose between pre-recorded, live broadcast or a combination of both. The team of experts at Encore can customize engagement solutions to keep online audiences connected at all times.
- Thinking outside the box: Presentation is key and the Virtual Studio offers many branding opportunities, live and virtually. From lighting, to LED screens and virtual backgrounds, the possibilities are endless.
- Connectivity: Our facility is equipped with high speed internet. CTCC's in-house IT experts create custom IT solutions for each client's needs, ensuring your event runs smoothly from start to finish.