Hybrid and Virtual Event Experiences
At The Centre of the Stage
Welcoming clients and their guests back at the Centre safely, requires adjustments and creativity. In response to safety and physical distancing requirements, we have developed new and innovative plans to continue our mission of bringing people together, both face-to-face and virtually.
In partnership with Encore, we have created two cutting-edge virtual studios to host a variety of hybrid and virtual event experiences. The modern broadcast studios offer a complete technical set-up to help our clients connect with employees and customers in Canada and around the world, in a safe and effective manner.
A team of virtual event producers and event managers will be with you from planning to execution, guiding you through the process of transforming your event into a successful virtual or hybrid experience.
Our community and our clients have been adapting and developing new ways to operate during the global pandemic, and so have we. We have collaborated with industry stakeholders, partners and health authorities to implement best practices to offer you a safe meeting environment. Our Centre has recently obtained the GBAC Star Facility Accreditation.
We look forward to meeting with you soon!
Introducing the Virtual Studios at the Centre
To serve the increasing demand on virtual and hybrid events, we have created two in-house Virtual Studios powered by Encore. Our studios will help you deliver professional and custom event experiences in a safe environment, while connecting live and virtual audiences in real time.
Some of the key features include:
- Virtual or hybrid experiences: From virtual events to hybrid experiences combining an online and live component, our studios can be completely customized to your needs and ideas.
- Meet Safely: CTCC and Encore's commitment to safety ensures the highest standard of safety protocols, including physical distancing, directional signage, sanitation and screening stations throughout our Centre. Learn more here: CTCC's Safety Protocols / MeetSAFE from Encore.
- Turnkey modern technology: The studios are ready to be used, and equipped with the latest technology, stage and furnishing, studio cameras, Internet connectivity, microphones, screens and more.
- Attendee engagement solutions: Choose between pre-recorded, live broadcast or a combination of both. The team of experts at Encore can customize engagement solutions to keep audiences connected at all times.
- Thinking outside the box: Presentation is key and the virtual studios offer many branding opportunities, live and virtually. From lighting, to LED screens and virtual backgrounds, the possibilities are endless.
- Connectivity: Our facility is equipped with high speed internet. CTCC's in-house IT experts create custom IT solutions for each client's needs, ensuring your event runs smoothly from start to finish.
Our large spaces can be set up in different configurations to meet specific and unique event requirements. When it comes to delivering a safe and engaging event experience, the sky is the limit.
Our virtual studios can host:
- Annual General Meetings
- Town Halls
- Client meetings and events
- Virtual galas and social events
- Corporate retreats
- Filming sessions
- And much more!